States Sensitization and the SheTrades Events
ANWBN is embarking on Massive Sensitization of women on the ITC SheTrades and SheTrades in the Commonwealth Programs. With the Support of CIPE, she has embarked on a Nationwide training and sensitization of Nigerian Women in Business on the need to join the SheTrdaes to be connected with other women across the globe and the Commonwealth particularly, in order to increase trade, economic growth and job creation in Commonwealth countries by enabling the increased participation of women-owned businesses in international trade.
Some Training/Capacity Building Workshops conducted by CIPE for ANWBN Leadership Team:
- Creating a Sustainable NPO Stakeholder Portfolio
- Maximizing Income-Creating Your NPO Revenue Portfolio
- Building Self-Sustaining Non-Profit Organizations- An Introduction
- Effective Advocacy.
- Coalition Sustainability: Creating your Coalition’s Sustainability plan, going forward.
- Strengthening Private Sector Participation in Elections
- Advocacy Training Workshop for Women Business Associations.